Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Speaking of Transvestites....

Sunday, day 3 ... I get up, lay out, read, same as the previous day. Then, I decide what I am going to do for the evening... I am going to go to The Tiffany Show. A show about diamonds perhaps? An 80s pop singer? NOPE. Its a TRANSVESTITE CABARET!! Really, I am not kidding. Its famous. Its like a broadway musical of men dressed as women... and let me tell you, it was funny! First of all, many of the songs they do are english... problem is, they dont speak English. So, they are mouthing words that are not even words and that makes it even funnier. Best parts of the show was definitely the transvestite rendition of Tina Turner's "Rollin on a River" and, honestly, that he/she person looked just like her!! She/he/it did a damned good job, and I almost busted a gut watching it! I will post some pictures when I get them. When I left the show, I met up with the people that rode in the van with me and we began to chat. It was like a 65 year old Irish man from Dublin and his 20 year old Thai "purchase". He proceeded to tell me that she was going to move to Dublin in a few weeks to be with him. Poor girl, hopefully he kicks off and she gets all the money.. although I think thats what she's bankin' on, eh? Interesting factoid is, she doesnt speak a damned word of english. Not one. she has to motion to him to explain things.. What is the world coming to!!? Ick, sick old man... sounds about right to me. So, Day 3 ends with me watching transvestites, then going back to my room to bed. Definitely an experience I will never, ever forget. Once in a lifetime is right!

The next day, I woke up, went to the airport, flew home, and went to bed. Back to work... booo.

T-minus 18 days until I come home... yay! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home