Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Oh Christmas Tree

I am so excited, we got our christmas tree on saturday. Its so pretty, we named it Piney (well, I named it and Amy allowed it without feeling the need to call me crazy for doing so). Piney came from a tree farm in Holland (NY, that is). It was the first tree we saw, and we loved it... tall and slim, just how we like our men. hehe. Our first issue was fitting it in the back of my truck (SUV, whatever). We got it in there, but the point was sticking in between the front seats and was very distracting. Amy began to sneeze because of the overwhelming combination of the pine smell and my heater. In the attempt to get the tree up the stairs into our apartment, I tripped on the door entrance, we ran the top of the tree into the wall, ran the stem of the tree into the wall (which made a lovely brown line on the wall that we will never admit to), and literally almost peed our pants. I spose you had to see us to find it amusing, but it was. Amy's dad had to come over to actually put the tree in the stand for us... yes, I am an engineer, and no, I couldnt put the tree in the stand. So, we put it up, decorated it, and its so pretty! yay! Moral of the story: If you ever want something moved/carried/put up and dont want it broken... dont ask me to do it. =)

Jess is coming home in like one day!! So excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home