Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Day 2

After parting ways with my Air force boys (who got my card so they could send me their many many amusing pix from the evening.. cant wait!) I slept until like 1:30pm on saturday, it was glorious. I spent the day laying by the pool, reading a new book. During my reading I look up and see a man taking my picture... low and behold, its the old air force guy from the night before. He was obsessed with taking pictures of me, weirdo. He came up and said they were leaving in an hour and said goodbye and all that junk. Then a couple minutes later I hear "hey girl" and look up to see skinny "i dont sweat" John walking by and waving. He returned about 10 minutes later and we chatted about some expensive necklace he bought for "his sister" and said goodbye and all that jazz. Sad they were only there for one night, they are a hoot. I went inside about 6 to shower and get ready, etc. and who do I see in the lobby, but the whole lot of them as they are leaving. So, mr. old picture man comes over and, no way, takes a picture of us. Then John(stoner) the pilot, comes over and gives me a big hug and says bye, and they leave.. goodbye american friends! So, night 2 was much less exciting. I hung out at the upstairs bar at the hotel, and watched some soccer, had some drinks, and a big sundae. I also bought a movie in my hotel room... A Cinderella Story, yes, I am a biiig loser. But thats ok with me. Day 2 was not what I would call a barn burner, but it sure was relaxing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home